SWAN AVIATION is highly experienced in both process analysis and process / systems modeling. Process analysis is the capturing of discreet process steps (typically through process mapping) to identify risk areas and opportunities for improvement.
Process modeling takes the detailed information from the process analysis and applies it to a statistical (typically Monte-Carolo) model that allows client organizations to perform "what if" analysis.
Benefits of performing process analysis and simulations include:
- Estimating the impact of different types of process change
- Identifying areas of high risk and the best solutions to mitigate that risk
- Cost optimization
- Capacity planning and scheduling analysis
- Impact and risk of implementing new software
- Impact of introducing new capital equipment